Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Meadow Mystery Quilt {My Flying Geese and Square in a Square Units}

This month for the Meadow Mystery Quilt we made some flying geese and square in a square units. The Facebook group so full of some wonderful versions. If you want to join in, it is not too late!

Some links for more information:





I am making two versions of the Meadow Mystery Quilt, a more traditional version using Gentle Breezes by Maywood Studio and a more modern version using some of my favorite text prints. 



I once again only have the Modern Text units to share today.




The instructions are given out on the first Thursday of every month so the next set of instructions will be posted on the blog in just a few days on Thursday, December 1st.

I am linking up with Let's Bee Social at Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday at Kelly @My Quilt Infatuation.




8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see the next set of instructions. You fabric is great. This has be very fun, the hardest part is waiting for the next set of instructions,LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe it is almost December! It will be fun to get the next instructions on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely! The blue and green are great together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you are working with. I still have to get November's done. I think I will be a bit late on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice colours here Cheryl and guess what. I just might get caught up tonight and I'll share my progress on the blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blocks, I really like that green and blue combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!