Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Magnolia Mystery Quilt ++ My HST


I am so excited to see all of the half square triangles (HST) for the Magnolia Mystery Quilt popping up in our Facebook group and on social media #MagnoliaMysteryQuilt.

We just started piecing the mystery quilt and instructions are monthly so if you want to join in it is not too late!  You can find all of the information about the mystery quilt here (including the instructions, fabric requirements, quilt sizes, Facebook group, sneak peek, etc).

My Half Square Triangles:


I am linking up with Let's Bee Social at Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday at Kelly @My Quilt Infatuation.



6 comments:

  1. These are so bright and cheery! I am also enjoying seeing everyone's HSTs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Happy to have mine done too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happy fabrics! I love the random dots on the green. It makes me think of stars in the night sky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty... I've got mine all sewn but some still need to be trimmed down before I post my picture. It's been a busy month, I love your colors and can't wait to see the whole design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright green. I've gotten started on mine, but have a long way to go before I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours! Can't wait to see how this mystery turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!